To set an out of office auto-reply use the following steps.
- Go to https://mail.yourdomain.com/login
- Login with your email username and password.
- Click on Email on the left side menu.
- Click the Tab “Basic Settings”
- Check “Enable” for Vacation Message.
- Choose a starting date and ending date.
- Put the message under “Auto-Reply”.
- Click Save to finish.
It is important to know that only one out of office message will be sent to each email each day. If someone sends you 10 emails in one day they will only get one out of office auto-reply.